New members of Heritage and TrueUO

Brosephine

Apprentice II
The Legend
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
Posting because I saw we have some former Chesapeake shard players here! I played Chessy as well from 2002 until about 2014 when I officially closed my OSI account. When I decided to come back to UO, I bopped around to different free shards for a few years. Unfortunately, most of the ones I enjoyed would fizzle out within a few months. The only one that was consistently up was Demise, but it lacked much of the content I was looking for. I've been on Heritage for three years now and will never look elsewhere!

A warm welcome to everyone who's checking out Heritage for the first time! I hope you like it here as well. :)

Simeth

Supporter
Posting because I saw we have some former Chesapeake shard players here! I played Chessy as well from 2002 until about 2014 when I officially closed my OSI account. When I decided to come back to UO, I bopped around to different free shards for a few years. Unfortunately, most of the ones I enjoyed would fizzle out within a few months. The only one that was consistently up was Demise, but it lacked much of the content I was looking for. I've been on Heritage for three years now and will never look elsewhere!

A warm welcome to everyone who's checking out Heritage for the first time! I hope you like it here as well. :)
I was in the Royal Britannian Guards (RBG) on Chesapeake my two main characters was Slook Rah and Honey Badger. I've only been here on Heritage a week, but I like what I've seen so far. A lot of new content to learn.

Brosephine

Apprentice II
The Legend
Benefactor
Wiki Editor
Supporter
I was in the Royal Britannian Guards (RBG) on Chesapeake my two main characters was Slook Rah and Honey Badger. I've only been here on Heritage a week, but I like what I've seen so far. A lot of new content to learn.
Of course! RBG! I was in a spawning guild, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the guild I was in just before I quit OSI. Feels bad... All that comes to mind are the fights I had as a member of BiC (Born in Chaos) against !C! Such fun times! And yeah, Dan keeps Heritage up-to-date on the latest content. Hopefully it's fun to learn though and not super overwhelming!

Top Bottom